X-Treme Trail Maker Elite 24V Hardtail Electric Mountain Bike with Throttle and Pedal Assist, Lightweight Batteries, Light Aluminum Frame And Kickstand
Want a capable, fun ride that fits your budget? X-Treme Trail Maker Elite is an affordable electric mountain bike with very good capabilities, like throttle and pedal assist, and front suspension. It has a powerful motor that makes biking a lot more fun and less tiring. It is a perfect ride for commute and leisure.
X-Treme Trail Maker Elite Features and Benefits:
- EXCEPTIONALLY LIGHT AND STURDY FRAME. It's light aluminum frame, weighing only 52 lbs. including the lithium batteries, is very tough and made specifically to tackle rugged terrain, as mountain bikes should be. The frame is rated to carry up to 350 lbs. If you are looking for a good balance of frame stiffness and lightness, this bike is a very good choice.
- SPEED UP WITH ITS 300-WATT MOTOR. This bike is powered by a 300-watt brushless DC motor, which is located in the rear wheel hub. It can propel the bike up to 20 miles per hour on throttle alone. You can now easily travel uphill mountain trails using the pedal assist. Its powerful motor makes this bike a suitable and reliable ride in the city or when mountain biking.
- HAVE FUN RIDING IT. Because of its very light frame, you will find it a breeze to bike around. It also sports disk brakes in the front and rear wheels, giving it good stopping power. Its good brakes help you navigate obstacles better. You will appreciate its disk brakes when going downhill.
- EXCELLENT FOR BUMPY ROADS. The 26-inch tires and front fork suspension do a really good job shielding the rider from shocks caused by riding over potholes, speed bumps, or running down mountain trails. If you are looking for a ride with nice comfort factor, this bike is for you.
- A PRACTICAL AND RELIABLE RIDE. It is a ready-to-ride bike that has everything you need for the commute. It has an integrated rear light for road safety, and a cargo rack so you can bring more stuff. It is a very reliable ride with its simple electronics and direct-drive DC motor. You will enjoy riding this bike for years.
It is a ride that is really fun to bike around
Want a bike that is quick and agile?
Are you tired of riding heavy rigid bikes?
Racing bikes are quick because they are light. X-Treme Trail Maker Elite is a lightweight electric mountain bike promising endless hours of fun. The whole bike weighs just 52 lbs, making it just a little heavier than a big sack of dog food.
Despite its light aluminum frame, it is very sturdy and therefore suitable for mountain biking. The frame is connected together with thick welds, making it very rigid and tough. It is rated to carry up to a maximum of 350 lbs, so you can comfortably use the bike for mountain biking. Because it is easy to ride, X-Treme Trail Maker Elite is also a good bike to use on your daily commute.
Expect sporty performance with its 300-watt motor
X-Treme Trail Maker Elite has a 300-watt DC motor on the rear wheel hub, which you can control with Pedal Assist or Throttle modes. It is a direct-drive, and it does not need a chain to put power into the wheels. Its high motor output compliments the lightness of the bike, so expect it to pick up speed quickly.
With its adequate power output, X-Treme Trail Maker Elite will not slow down over speed bumps and potholes. You can rely on the motor torque for ease of going over road obstacles or going uphill, especially with pedal assist, so you will still feel the thrill of riding a mountain bike.
Light frame and good brakes make for an exciting ride
The best thing about light bike frames is improved ride characteristics. Since there is not much weight to push around, X-Treme Trail Maker Elite will give you better acceleration and agility. You can easily do cornering or pedal to a fast speed because the bike is so light.
For optimum stopping power, X-Treme Trail Maker Elite is equipped with disk brakes on the front and the rear. These disk brakes will slow you much quicker than caliper brakes, aside from being more sturdy and reliable. With good brakes, you can easily slow and go around obstacles like potholes and cracks on the road.
It is comfortable to ride even on bumpy roads
Jolts on the road can easily affect pedaling and balance. The good thing is that X-Treme Trail Maker Elite is equipped with 26-inch rims and a front fork. Compared to smaller rims, 26-inch rims have the advantage of rolling over obstacles easier.
Meanwhile, its telescoping front fork is simple yet effective in insulating the rider. The front suspension works really well to keep pedaling easy on rough terrain. Those features make X-Treme Trail Maker Elite a good bike to have if you encounter lots of speed bumps or potholes in your commute.
It is a practical and reliable ride that will last for years
X-Treme Trail Maker Elite is a practical ride that has plenty of features for convenience. It has an included Smart Charger that charges the bike’s lithium iron phosphate batteries to full in less than 4 hours. The fast-charge feature is very convenient. You can simply charge the bike at any place, like at school or work, to extend the range.
X-Treme Trail Maker Elite has a rugged design. In addition to its tough bike frame, it has simple electronics that are less likely to fail. Its brushless DC hub motor is very robust with few moving parts that require little maintenance. Its lithium iron phosphate batteries are long-life. You will find it a reliable ride for many years.
X-Treme Trail Maker Elite 24V Electric Mountain Bike Technical Specifications
|Model||X-Treme Trail Maker Elite|
300-watt brushless DC hub motor, direct drive propulsion
New-generation lithium iron phosphate battery units, 7 sealed and removable units
20 miles per hour
Throttle and Pedal Assist
Key Locked On/Off Switch
7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
Front & Rear JAK Disk Brakes
24 Smart charger, reaches full charge in 4 hours
SA Suntour® XCM Front Forks
See this video of X-Treme Trail maker in action!
Some Assembly Required
All electric bikes we sell require basic assembly that only takes around an hour. We highly recommend getting it assembled by a certified and licensed bike shop. In case you can assemble the bike on your own, you will find all materials needed to perform assembly are included with the e-bikes, including basic hand tools. We also advise using a greasing agent on all threaded parts.
Exclusive Offers Available ONLY at ElectricBikeCity.com
- FREE Shipping to Lower 48 USA! (and Low Flat Rate International Shipping)
- FREE Warranty!
- FREE Signature Required Delivery Service for Your Peace of Mind!
- FREE Smart Charger!
- FREE Lifetime Tech Support!
Order an X-Treme Trail Maker Electric Bike today from Electric Bike City. Free shipping + insurance on all of our X-Treme E-Bikes. Order today and receive a free gift!