X-Treme Sedona 48-Volt Step-Though Electric Bicycle With Pedal Assist, Throttle, 500-Watt Motor, Dual Disc Brakes, Front Suspension, LCD Display, Aluminum Cargo Rack, and Head Light
Full-frame and lightweight electric bicycle with a step-through frame for ease of mounting and dismounting. Packs a powerful motor and a Smart Power Assist System at your disposal. A very practical and powerful ride great for commuting in the city and traversing nature trails.
X-Treme Sedona Electric Bicycle Features And Benefits:
- A PRACTICAL RIDE. You will really like to use this for commuting and simply getting to somewhere. Its step-through frame makes it very easy to mount and dismount. It is a lightweight yet powerful ride that anyone will find easy to use.
- LONG CRUISING RANGE. It has an astounding maximum range of 70 miles. You can go to many places with it, on a single charge, without worrying about losing power. It allows you to roam the city or countryside with ease.
- POWERFUL MOTOR. This electric bike is powered by a 500-watt motor directly attached to the hub of the rear wheel. It can reach up to 45 miles per hour with pedal assistance. You will ride this bike to anywhere as you will have no problem with uphill routes, potholes, or uneven pavement.
- DUAL DISC BRAKES AND FRONT/REAR SUSPENSION. It is equipped with full suspension and disc brakes on the front and rear so you have full control of your ride. The full suspension makes pedaling much easier and more comfortable, and the dual disc brakes help you slow down and avoid obstacles.
- DURABLE FRAME AND RELIABLE COMPONENTS. Its strong frame is made out of lightweight aluminum. Many of its vital components like the controller, hub motor, batteries, and brakes are made to last. You will put miles on it year after year.
An electric bike that is practical and you will enjoy riding
Want a ride for utility use that is easy to ride?
Need something that is easy to mount and comfortable to use on the road?
Look no further. X-Treme Sedona is a lightweight electric bicycle made for people of all ages. It is packed with features designed for usability and practicality. Its step-through frame means that mounting and dismounting is a lot easier.
The frame is made of lightweight aluminum, so riding the bike is not like pushing or manning a plow. It also has a smart torque sensing technology that makes biking easier. X-Treme Sedona is a versatile bike that will make any commute much easier.
Reach more distant places with its long range
X-Treme Sedona has a very impressive range in its category. With a low assist and on flat terrain, it can reach up to a maximum of 70 miles on a single charge. That is roughly the distance from San Francisco to San Jose.
Its awesome range is made possible with its integrated lithium-ion battery that cranks out 10.4 amperes per hour. You can use X-Treme Sedona not just to get from point A to point B, but also to roam the city and the countryside.
Its 500-watt motor will bring you to anywhere
Yep, this seemingly ‘lightweight’ bike has a 500-watt DC motor. X-Treme Sedona’s DC motor is attached directly to the rear hub, so that means it put all of its torque at the wheels. You can easily pass over curbs, bumps, and potholes. With a pedal assist, the bike can reach speeds of up to 45 miles per hour.
X-Treme Sedona has a Smart Pedal Assist System (SPAS), which controls the motor so it gives output only when you push the pedals. It is a more intuitive control than other ’non-smart’ assist systems. SPAS actually has five assist modes, and a separate throttle, rather than two or three in other systems. It makes climbing uphill or riding over unpaved roads or rough terrain, much easier.
Be in full control with dual suspension and front and rear disc brakes
X-Treme Sedona electric bike is equipped with full suspension and disc brakes. The front has Suntour® XCT Hydraulic Front fork with lots of travel to absorb bumps you encounter on the road. The rear has a single KS Rear Shock that further softens shocks to the rider. Its full suspension makes biking on rough and uneven roads much easier.
The disc brakes, each one on each wheel, provide good stopping power. You will appreciate its dual disc brake setup when traveling downhill or when stopping suddenly. Good brakes also help you maneuver the bike around obstacles.
It’s a reliable and tough ride
You will find X-Treme Sedona a reliable ride for daily use. Many of its components are built to last. Its lithium-ion battery is rated to last at thousands of charge and discharge cycles. Its rear hub motor is sealed from the elements, and its brushless design means it requires little maintenance.
The frame, wheel spokes, and sprockets of the X-Treme Sedona bike are made of aluminum, making them rust-resistant. It uses the high-quality Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus derailleur for a seamless ride in all conditions and all surfaces. X-Treme Sedona electric bicycle is a tough and rugged ride that you will use for many years.
X-Treme Sedona Electric Bike Technical Specifications
Up to 70 miles
500-watt brushless DC hub motor, direct drive propulsion
Lithium-Ion, 48 volts, 10.4 amperes per hour
45 miles per hour with pedal assist, 25 mph with throttle only.
Pedal assist, Throttle, Smart Pedal Assist System (SPAS) with 5 assist modes
Front LED Light
Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus
Tektro front and rear disc brakes
Kenda mountain tire and tube, 26 x 2.10 Inch
6061-T6 Tempered Aluminum Alloy
Riding modes, speed, distance/range, battery charge, with USB phone charging port
At least 3 hours
Introduction video on X-Treme Sedona Electric Bike
Some Assembly Required
Included with purchase
- FREE Shipping Insurance ($100 value)
- FREE Pre-Delivery Notice ($15 value)
- FREE Charger ($50 value)
- FREE Aftermarket LED Light ($50 value)
- FREE money you will save from not having licenses, insurance, and car parking fees ($$$ value)
Order an X-Treme Sedona 48V Electric Mountain Bike today from Electric Bike City. Free shipping + insurance on all of our X-Treme E-Bikes. Order today and receive a free gift!