X-Treme Catalina Step-Through Beach Cruiser 48 Volt Electric Bike With 500-Watt Motor, Smart Pedal Assist, Throttle, Digital Display, Front Suspension, Fenders and Mudguards, Integrated Lights, Basket and Cargo Rack
A comfortable and fun-to-ride electric bike thanks to its step-through frame and 26-inch rims. It is a stylishly cool ride that hardly looks like an electric bike. A perfect ride for commute and it has plenty of space for luggage. It has a big 500-watt motor with lots of torque that will give you fun in riding this bike. Perfect for beginners and for those looking for a utility bike.
X-Treme Catalina Features and Benefits:
- EASY AND PRACTICAL RIDE. Its step-through frame puts the body of the rider in a neutral position, making it a very comfortable to pedal and ride. It also makes mounting and dismounting on this bike very easy. You do not have to swing your legs high just to ride the bike. It is highly recommended for routes with plenty of stops.
- HAVE FUN WITH ITS BIG MOTOR. It has a 500-watt direct-drive DC motor. You can easily reach your destination since it can reach speeds of up to 45 miles per hour on pedal assist. It makes the bike very practical as you will have no problem riding uphill or going over potholes. You will have fun riding it anywhere.
- AMAZING RANGE. Another feature that makes this bike so practical is its range. Thanks to its lightweight lithium-ion battery that cranks out 10.4 amperes per hour, it can go up to 70 miles on a single charge. It can travel further than most electric bikes. It has more than enough range to get you to work and back home.
- SMART PEDAL ASSIST ELECTRONICS. Choose to pedal more or ride leisurely with its Smart Pedal Assist System (SPAS), which has up to five levels of assist so you can choose to conserve your battery or ride more easily with ease. It is a better system compared to non-smart pedal assist systems
- CHARGE YOUR PHONE WHILE YOU RIDE. This bike has a USB phone charging port so you can charge your phone on your commute. The USB port is really there to charge your power-hungry phone, tablet, or camera, and it will not damage your electronics. No more worries if you forgot your phone.
- BUILT TO LAST. You will find this bike reliable and sturdy. Many of its vital components like the motor and controller are sealed systems, so dirt and moisture will not damage them. The frame, seat post, rims, and the front sprocket are all made out of aluminum so they will not rust. You will add miles to it year after year.
A bike that you will love to take anywhere
Want a comfortable ride to take you to work?
Do you love cruiser bikes because they are stable and easy to ride?
Say goodbye to slow cruiser bikes. X-Treme Catalina Step-Through Beach Cruiser electric bike is an easy ride with plenty of practical features, plus it has a big motor you will have fun with. It is a stylish ride styled after the popular cruiser bikes in the 1950’s, very different from most electric bike models.
You will love to ride it a lot. Its cruiser bike design puts the rider in an upright seating position with arms resting on the handlebars. Riding X-Treme Catalina will not hurt your arms or your back. Aside from comfort-oriented features, it also has features like cargo rack and lightweight folding basket on the handlebars so you can carry stuff along in your commute. It is a very practical and comfortable ride for people of all ages.
It has a massive 500-watt motor
X-Treme Catalina is equipped with a 500-watt brushless DC motor. With pedal assist, it can bring you up to a speed of 45 miles per hour. Its hefty motor makes this bike speedy, which you want once roads become clear so you can quickly arrive at work.
X-Treme Catalina’s motor is attached directly to the hub of the rear wheel. It delivers torque directly to the rear wheel. That is useful in situations like starting off when the traffic light turns to green. The high torque also means you can ride over obstacles more easily. You can simply go over speed bumps or potholes. It also makes climbing uphill easier.
Roam the city and countryside without losing power
Most people are reluctant to travel with electric bikes due to range anxiety. You should know that X-Treme Catalina will be your beloved ride due to its astounding 70-mile range. That means you have more than enough range to ride from home to work, go back, and still have enough charge for the next day.
Riding should be enjoyable. X-Treme Catalina is a worry-free ride. With its insane range, you can ride the bike and carry luggage without fear of losing charge along the way.
With smart electronics for better usability
X-Treme Catalina has a SPAS (Smart Pedal Assist System), a more intuitive pedal assist control that has five assist modes rather than three. It matches the motor output closely to the push of your feet and your selected mode. With SPAS, you can select whether you want to conserve the bike’s battery or give more output for more challenging road conditions. It also has throttle and pedal-only modes too. All of the information you need is shown in the LCD display conveniently placed between the handlebars.
Charge your phone while commuting
Forgot to charge your phone at home? It happens more often than you think. The good thing is that X-Treme Catalina has a USB charging port where you can charge your tablet, smartphone, or other electronics. It is a useful feature because most smartphones and tablets require lots of power. The USB only do charging and cannot be used to access the bike’s software.
It is a durable and reliable ride
X-Treme Catalina is built to last. Many of its components are made to be reliable even in adverse weather conditions. Its brushless DC motor and lithium-ion batteries are designed to function with little maintenance. All of its vital electronics, including the batteries, are sealed and protected from the elements.
X-Treme Catalina is built mostly with aluminum, so it will not rust and stays lightweight. You will add lots of miles on it year after year.
X-Treme Catalina Technical Specifications
Up to 70 miles on low pedal assist and flat terrain
500-watt brushless DC hub motor, direct drive propulsion
Lithium-Ion, 48 volts, 10.4 amperes per hour
Up to 45 miles per hour
Smart Pedal Assist System (SPAS), up to 5 modes of assist, throttle
Front LED Light
Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus
Tektro front and rear disc brakes
26 x 2.10 inch Kenda Krusader
6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy
King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System With USB Phone Charging Port
At least 3 hours
Some Assembly Required
All electric bikes we sell require basic assembly that only takes around an hour. We highly recommend getting it assembled by a certified and licensed bike shop. In case you can assemble the bike on your own, you will find all materials needed to perform assembly are included with the e-bikes, including basic hand tools. We also advise using a greasing agent on all threaded parts.
Included with purchase
- FREE Shipping Insurance ($100 value)
- FREE Pre-Delivery Notice ($15 value)
- FREE Charger ($50 value)
- FREE Aftermarket LED Light ($50 value)
- FREE money you will save from not having licenses, insurance, and car parking fees ($$$ value)