Emazing Selene 36V Electric City Bike
The Emazing Bike Daedalus 73t3h 7 speed electric road bicycle comes with free shipping and no sales taxes.
This Road e-bike is lightweight at only 40 lbs, and comes with a powerful 36V 8.7Ah Panasonic lithium ion battery. Take this e-bike out for a fun ride in rural or urban areas!
Why BUY This Emazing Bike:
- Worried you can't take this for long rides? You can ride up to 40 miles on a single charge with moderate pedaling!
- Worried about safety? This bike has front and rear disc brakes with a safety interlock in rear and front brake levels.
- Worried about speed? This bike comfortably reaches 20 mph.
- Worried about shipping? We ship this for free!
Electric Bicycle HARD FACTS:
- Energy Efficient- Electric bikes consume energy at an average rate of 100-150 watts of electric energy, compared to 15000 for a car (the car does travel faster of course). Imagine a 100 Watt light bulb burning continuously through the night- that is enough energy to propel an electric bike for 40 miles.
- Cost Efficient- An electric bike typically costs $0.05 to run per mile, while a car can cost up to $0.50 per mile. You can drastically reduce your costs by choosing e-bikes over cars.
- Green- When an electric bicycle replaces a car, it offsets 1460 grams of carbon monoxide, 1550 grams of globe-warming hydrocarbons, and 770 grams of nitrogen oxides for every 500 miles traversed.
- Fitness- A recent survey found that 33% of electric bicycle owners ride their bike at least once a day and 80% of them ride at least once a week. Only 10% of conventional bicycle owners ride their bike once a day and 45% of them ride once a week. These percentages confirm that owning an electric bike compels you to use it more, hence enabling you to exercise more.
- Road Electric Bicycle (great for commuting with public transit!)
- Total Bicycle Weight: 40 lbs (including the NCA Li-ion battery
- Seat Post Length: 46 cm small, 50 cm large
- 700x38c wheel with all frame meet ISO4210 - Safety requrement for bicycles
- 7-speed Shimano derailleur
- 36V/8.7AH Panasonic NNP Li-ion battery
- Range (with moderate pedaling): 25-40 miles per full charge
- 350W DC brushless motor installed in rear wheel
- Hand-Throttle motor control
- 20 MPH top speed
- Safety interlock in rear and front brake levels
- Micro controller with software that commands powerful motor intelligently
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Suspension forker
- Multi-functional LCD operating panel