X-Treme Newport Elite 24V Electric Beach Cruiser Bike Black
X-Treme Newport Elite Max 36V Electric Beach Cruiser Bike with Twist Throttle, Pedal Assist, Aluminum Frame, Front and Rear Disc Brakes, Mud Guards, Luggage Rack, and Integrated LED Headlight.
Want a tough ride with plenty of comfort and space for stuff? This bike is a strong and rigid beach cruiser bike with lightweight aluminum frame and strong motor. Its wide seat and riding position makes this bike a comfortable ride. It has plenty of space for luggage. With twist throttle and pedal assist modes that will make biking a lot easier. Great for commute and leisure purposes.
X-Treme Newport Elite Features and Benefits:
- PRACTICAL AND COMFORTABLE.
- LIGHTWEIGHT. This cruiser bike weighs only 50 pounds
- STRONG MOTOR WITH THROTTLE AND PEDAL ASSIST.
- 20-MILE RANGE.
- RUGGED BUILD.
The Newport Elite Max 36 Volt Electric Beach Cruiser Bicycle (E-Bike) is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle cranking out 300 watts from the Zero Resistance rear hub motor. This 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has our 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifting System, a battery pack consisting of 7 lightweight lithium cells running at 36 volts 10 amps (previously only 8 amps), and oversize 26" x 2.125 Kenda® Balloon Cruiser Street Tires, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a water proof quick disconnect on the rear.
The Newport Elite Max has a LED Panel for the Power Assist System (PAS) located on the handlebars. The PAS offers 4 speed options - Zero (pedal power only), Low, Medium and High. Front & rear JAK disk brakes are standard on the Newport Elite Max 36 Volt Beach Cruiser along with a large comfy big fat beach cruiser seat with dual springs to soften your ride!
This electric beach cruiser bicycle will travel 20+ miles per hour for up to 25 miles on a single charge and it only takes a maximum of 4 hours to recharge the battery pack. The LiPo4 lithium battery pack is lightweight, compact and mounts to the frame below the seat and is hardly noticeable.
This awesome electric beach cruiser bicycle comes standard with a folding basket that can be hung on either the front handle bars or on either side of the rear rack. There is no extra fee for the basket!
X-Treme Newport Elite Technical Specifications
|Model||X-Treme Newport Elite|
Up to 20 miles on low pedal assist and flat terrain
300-watt brushless DC hub motor, direct drive propulsion
Lightweight lithium batteries, 7 battery packs
Up to 20 miles per hour
Pedal Assist, Variable speed throttle
Front LED Light
Shimano® Tourney 7-Speed
Front and Rear JAK Disk Brakes
26 x 2.25 inch Kenda balloon street tires
Extra wide cushioned seat
Some Assembly Required
All electric bikes we sell require basic assembly that only takes around an hour. We highly recommend getting it assembled by a certified and licensed bike shop. In case you can assemble the bike on your own, you will find all materials needed to perform assembly are included with the e-bikes, including basic hand tools. We also advise using a greasing agent on all threaded parts.
Limited time freebies upon purchase
FREE Shipping to Lower 48 USA! (and Low Flat Rate International Shipping)
FREE Light for seeing what's in front of you at night!
FREE 6-Month Warranty on Electronics, 1-Year Warranty on Battery, and Lifetime Warranty on Frame!
Order an X-Treme Newport Electric Bike from Electric Bike City. Free shipping + insurance on all of our X-Treme E-Bikes. Order today and receive a free gift!
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 1-7 business days if your electric bike is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the electric bike ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, Road Runner Freight and AIT Worldwide Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1pm PST (some exceptions apply, some part & freight orders may not ship until the following day). Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1pm cutoff time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost. We do not offer COD. If a customer wishes to use their own shipping account to expedite service, they must notify us immediately, provide a prepaid shipping label and schedule a pickup with our warehouse. They can contact our Customer Care Department to obtain shipping weights and dimensions, warehouse address for pickup and directions for sending the prepaid label.
- Air Rates for expedited service under our own account can be checked by calling our customer service department 1-253-777-0690 Ext. 3, Mon-Thurs, 8 am to 5 pm, PST or email at email@example.com. All of our X-Treme Scooters ship out of the X-Treme warehouse located in Washington State.
- Large items that ship by freight (the XB-504 & Cabo Cruiser) include Free Shipping to the nearest freight terminal or to a business address with a loading dock. (Home businesses do not qualify as a business address, business addresses must be to a commercial business location). A business address must have a loading dock to qualify for free shipping also, if it does not then they must pay the additional $30 fee for lift-gate delivery. Schools, resorts, camp grounds and hotels do not qualify for business delivery and may require additional shipping. Port/pier/dock deliveries are also subject to additional shipping. If your shipping address is to one of these locations your order will be placed on hold if additional shipping is required and you will be contacted for additional payment for those fees.
- Home delivery of freight orders is an additional $50 per order, not per item. This includes delivery to the customers residence outside/curbside to ground level. It does not include inside delivery or delivery inside an apartment complex to upper or lower levels. We strongly suggest customers pay for home delivery of these large freight items unless they are prepared to drive to the nearest terminal and load / unload these large heavy items themselves. The closest terminal may be more than 30+ miles away from the customers residence if they do not live in a major city where the carrier used has a terminal for pick up. We will automatically ship any terminal pick up shipment to the terminal that is less than 30 miles distance from the customer. If it is more than that you will be contacted with terminal information so that you can inform the customer and they can confirm they still wish to pick up. If the customer wishes to change to residential delivery after an item has shipped, there are additional fees subject to be charged besides the standard $50 fee.
- Any freight delivery that is not picked up at the terminal or refused by the customer is subject to all shipping charges (original charges that are included in purchase price and return shipping costs) being withheld from the refund.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made. Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment. A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need paid prior to delivery.
- An additional $50 fee is also charged for shipping to New York City & Suburbs, Marthas Vineyard and any island delivery within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Shipping cost is determined by 4 factors: ground, freight, delivery location, and zip code.
- $0.00 Extra Cost = If item being shipped within 48 states is a part. These ship via USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- If unit is shipped within 48 states by ground via UPS or FedEx.
- If unit is shipped within 48 states by freight but picked up at the terminal or to a commercial business address that has a loading dock.
- $30.00 Extra Cost = If unit is shipped within 48 states by freight to a business address that does not have a loading dock.
- $50.00 Extra Cost = If unit is shipped within 48 states by freight home delivery to customers residence.
- If unit is shipped by freight to terminal or a business address with loading dock in NYC Area, Marthas Vineyard or Island Delivery within 48 contiguous United States.
- $80.00 Extra Cost = If unit is shipped by freight to business address without loading dock in NYC Area, Marthas Vineyard or Island Delivery within 48 contiguous United States.
- $100.00 Extra Cost = If unit is shipped by freight home delivery to NYC Area, Marthas Vineyard or Island Delivery within 48 contiguous United States.
- $200.00 Extra Cost = If unit is shipping to Canada by freight home delivery. Shipping only, customs & duties are paid by the recipient. See section on Canada for more info.
- $400.00 Extra Cost = If unit is shipping to Canada by ground (FedEx or UPS). Includes customs & duties fees. See section on Canada for more info.
- CALIFORNIA NO Gas Models (XG series) can be shipped to California for any reason. California has much stricter EPA regulations and our units do not meet all the required regulations for carb certification. Any order placed for an XG series unit to ship to California will be cancelled.
- APO ADDRESSES If a unit weighs more than 70 pounds it is unable to be shipped via USPS to a APO, as USPS is the only method to ship to APO they are unable to order bigger units. (It also can take 3-4 weeks for a unit to be shipped to an APO address).
- Units under 70 pound units are: City Express, Trail Maker, Trail Climber, X-Cursion, Newport, Malibu & Summit 48V
- Alaska, Hawaii and International Shipping: You will be contacted via email by one of our Customer Care Representatives with a specific shipping charge quote for your order.
- We do not ship to anywhere in Africa, Singapore, Greece, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia or Israel
- Note to international customers: You are responsible for any and all duties or taxes that may apply. (see details below)
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers responsibility to know the legality of the products ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- CANADA SHIPMENTS: Shipment of certain scooters into Canada is not possible, as Canadian DOT requirements are such that we'd have to manufacture a special scooter just to meet these regulations and this is not feasible at this time.
- Below is a list of the models that can be sent to Canada:
- Summit 48V, Rubicon 48V, Sedona 48V, Catalina 48V Santa Cruz 48V, City Express, TrailMaker, TrailClimber, X-Cursion, Newport, Malibu, Alpine, Sierra, XB-504, Cabo Cruiser (500w)
- Anything outside of the USA incurs additional shipping charges. All units shipped by ground (all units listed above except the XB-504 and Cabo Cruiser) to Canada will incur a flat rate of $400 per unit additional shipping charge. This includes shipping and customs/duties fees. Customer is not responsible for any additional fees associated with the delivery of their unit. All fees will be covered by the flat rate fee.
- All units shipped by freight (XB-504 and Cabo Cruiser) will incur a flat rate of $200 per unit additional shipping charger. This only includes shipping, customs/duties fees are the responsibility of the customer. Customer must arrange customs clearance with the broker of their choice and payment for those additional fees will need to be made prior to delivery. If a shipment crosses the Canadian border and the customer later refuses, all shipping fees and custom's fees already incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- We ship via UPS and Fedex for most electric bicycles, USPS for small parts and accessories, and Road Runner freight for mopeds and tricycles.
- We order signature required delivery on every order over $100. You will need to have someone over the age of 18 present at the time of delivery to accept the shipment.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee the manufacturer charges us because the items are custom assembled before each shipment to ensure quality control and safe packaging.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the electric bike ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a bike sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different electric bicycle, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting a new electric bike is an exciting thing! Before you can jump on your brand new electric bike and start cruising down the road, you'll need to do some basic assembly. There are only a few things you'll need to assemble, but this can be different depending on which electric bike you purchased from us.
Watch Our Tech Assemble an X-Treme Trail Maker Electric Bike
Most electric bikes arrive packed in a box. These bikes will be partially disassembled in order to allow the bicycle to fit into a box that's more economical to ship.
For These Bikes, You'll Need to Assemble the Following Components:
- Front wheel
- Pedals (It's crucial that these are installed properly!)
- Reflectors, lights, mud flaps, rear rack, or any other parts and accessories come packed with your bike. These are optional.
You'll also Need to Do the Following Preperations before Riding Your Eelectric Bike:
- Pump up the tires
- Charge the battery
- Check the derailleur and adjust if necessary
- Check the wheel spokes and true the wheels if necessary
- Check the brake pads for proper alignment and adjust if necessary
- Check the brake levers and brake cable for proper tightness and adjust if necessary.
- Check the height and alignment of the seat to assure it's properly installed for comfort and adjust if necessary.
General Assembly Manual:
*If you don't feel capable of performing these pre-ride checks, then you must take your new electric bike to a certified bicycle mechanic at your local bike shop to perform these necessary pre-ride checks. If you fail to properly perform these pre-ride checks, you are putting your life at risk. An electric bike is not a toy, it is a strong and fast machine, and without proper care taken during assembly, tuning and riding, it can be dangerous. You are responsible for all assembly, tuning and maintenance cost incurred from any bike shop.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
*Please Note: This Price Match Policy DOES NOT apply to the X-Treme Hanalei, X-Treme Kona, XB-504, X-Treme Rubicon, and X-Treme Sedona
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please fill in the form below.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms
You will be required to provide the following information:
- Proof of guarantee:
Your Shopping Guarantee number and your email address used during the eligible transaction. The Shopping Guarantee number is provided to you on the order confirmation page from your merchant or the Certificate of Guarantee email.
- Details about the transaction:
Web site where the eligible purchase was made, date of purchase, amount paid, description of the item and SKU (if applicable). This information is typically included in the purchase confirmation email you received from the merchant.
- Proof of lower price:
We recommend that you send us a screenshot and the URL of the same item you purchased, showing the new price. We cannot accept printed materials, or email text as proof of the lower price.
All claims must be made by sending an email to PriceClaim@NortonShoppingGuarantee.com. Our staff will verify your claim within 10 business days. We reserve the right to contact you and the merchant in order to get more information. All claims must be made in English.
Service Conditions and Limitations
- You must make a claim following the instructions above. We will review such claim for completeness and legitimacy, and, if approved, will make payment directly to you.
- Lowest Price Guarantee, when included with the Norton Shopping Guarantee you receive, is available only as follows:
- To be eligible, the value of a claim must be greater than $5 USD, but may not exceed $100 USD. per transaction. The maximum amount that you can claim in any 12-month period is $200 USD.
- The price reduction must be on the same item, with the same item SKU (if applicable), offered for sale on the same merchant's Web site, under the same merchant terms and conditions.
- For ticket purchases, such as sporting events, shows, concerts, etc., the price reduction must be for the same date and time, same show, same venue, and same quantity of tickets. Seats must be in the same section and in the same row or better.
- Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to any of the following:
- Any item to which a volume discount, a coupon, a bundling arrangement (such as two-for-one), a customer rebate, an inventory liquidation, "Closeout Sale", "going out of business", "free offer", "CyberMonday", "Deal of the Day" promotion or other similar special promotional pricing mechanism is applied.
- Shipping, handling, taxes, surcharges, and any other similar fees.
- Any currency fluctuation. All claims will be reviewed in US dollar only as priced on the merchant's Website.
- Any partial, incomplete or cancelled orders, or any order for which a Purchase Guarantee claim has been submitted.
- One-of-a kind items (including antiques, artwork, rare coins and furs).
- Limited edition items.
- Services and additional costs (such as installation charges, extended or supplemental warranties, or memberships).
- Used, altered, rebuilt and refurbished items.
- Custom-built items.
- Land and buildings.
- Negotiable instruments (such as promissory notes, stamps and travelers checks).
- Items provided under a leasing arrangement.
- Cash or cash equivalent.
- Items that do not have a standard SKU will not be eligible for Price Guarantee.