EV Rider Royale 4 12-Volt Luxury Dual Seat Mobility Scooter With 1,300-Watt Motor, Full Suspension, Disc Brakes, Rollback Prevention, Aluminum Rims, Running Lights and Optional Cargo Basket
A luxurious mobility scooter with plenty of space and features. It has generous seating space for two thanks to its bench seat. You can bring it anywhere thanks to its powerful 1,300-watt motor, 6-inch ground clearance, and 32-mile cruising range. It has excellent off-road characteristics, great for users looking to explore beyond the usual range.
EV Rider Royale 4 Features and Benefits
- A BEYOND THE TOP MOBILITY SCOOTER. Enjoy all the benefits of a four-wheel ride as if you’re riding a golf cart. It is an advanced ride with the look of a cool Vespa scooter and performance of a quad-bike; it is very different from other mobility scooters that are slow and rickety rides.
- POWERFUL 1,300-WATT MOTOR. Explore more places with fewer limits with its huge 1,300-watt motor. That means lots of torque, so you can carry more luggage and have fewer chances of being stuck. You can now go to more places.
- IT HAS A RANGE OF 32 MILES. It has lots of range to go to many places. It has an impressive cruising range of 32 miles on a single charge. Feel free to use it to roam everywhere without fear of losing charge.
- RIDE IN COMFORT. Forget about being shaken each time you ran over a curb or over rough roads at speed. It offers a very comfortable ride thanks to its full suspension and pneumatic tires that absorb shocks on the road.
- DESIGNED FOR ROUGH TERRAIN. The looks of this ride hide the fact that it is made for crossing rough pathways where other mobility scooters would be stuck. It has plenty of tough components designed for reliability and longevity, so you will put miles on it for years.
A luxurious mobility scooter focused on mobility
Tired of old, slow, and uncomfortable mobility scooters?
Want a ride that takes you to places with few limits?
Have a ride that is comfortable and will get you to somewhere with EV Ride Royale 4. It is a quite luxurious mobility scooter with lots of power, plenty of creature comforts, and very capable off-roading capabilities. It also features a bench seat that can comfortably sit up to two people, so you can ride with your spouse or grandchildren. Isn’t that fun?
One of the problems in most mobility scooters is that they are slow, often gets stuck every once in a while, and they are uncomfortable to ride. EV Ride Royale 4 is very different. It has a spacious 6-inch ground clearance, 13.5-inch tires in the front and 16-inch in the back, so you can simply ride over obstacles and gain decent speed.
Let the powerful motor actually get you to somewhere
EV Ride Royale 4 is powered by a 1,300-watt electric DC motor, which is an industrial-strength motor by standards. It can get you to a speed of up to 8 miles per hour and can climb uphill of up to 12 degrees without a problem. Since it can seat up to two riders, you really want a strong motor in this ride.
Most mobility scooters get stuck easily because they are incapable of getting over bumps or holes on the pathways. If you want to get somewhere without spending more time getting your scooter unstuck, choose EV Ride Royale 4. It offers plenty of torque so you can easily climb over curbs and potholes, and have no problems traveling on gravel or dirt pathways. The design of EV Ride Royale 4 resolves many of these issues, giving you true mobility with few limits.
Plenty of range
Hate the chore of charging your mobility scooter several times a day? Most mobility scooters can’t travel long distances, but not with EV Ride Royale 4. It sports a cruising range of 32 miles on a single charge, which is farther than many electric bikes and golf carts. You may only have to charge it once a day or every other day.
You can use it around your home, transport it to somewhere, use it there, get it back home, and still have enough charge for the next day. With its long range, you now have the means to go to more distant places or explore for longer periods. If you like off-road adventures, you will find EV Ride Royale 4 indispensable. It will give you the ability to venture out and enjoy outdoors longer.
It is a comfortable ride
EV Ride Royale 4 has plenty of features designed to give rider(s) lots of comfort. Its obvious feature is the very spacious bench-type seat, which is 32 inches wide and can comfortably accommodate two people. If you are riding alone, you can shift your body weight to any position of your liking.
You will not be shaken about when riding on the sidewalk, downhill, or on rocky pathways. EV Ride Royale 4 has a fully independent suspension and pneumatic tires, which are rare feature among mobility devices. Say goodbye to the uncomfortable ride provided by your old mobility scooter.
Designed for longevity and reliability
EV Ride Royale 4 is made of tough components so you can off road it without issues. It is a reliable ride suitable on rugged terrain. It has a strong durable frame rated to carry up to 450 pounds, so you know it will hold up for many years. It has aluminum alloy wheels, like in a car, instead of plastic wheels that may break over time.
EV Ride Royale 4 is powered by the state-of-the-art sealed absorbent-glass-mat (AGM) lead-acid batteries, which is maintenance-free, provides a reliable electric output and has a very long service life. It is a very capable and comfortable mobility scooter that you will put miles on it each year.
EV Rider Royale 4 Technical Specifications:
|Model||EV Rider Royale 4|
Up to 32 miles
1300-watt brush DC hub motor
12 volt sealed AGM lead acid battery 18 amperes/hour. Two batteries required.
9.3 miles per hour
Height - 53 inches
Width - 29 inches
Length - 62 inches
Ground clearance - 6 inches
|Dimensions for transport, folded (unassembled )||
Height - 42 inches
Length - 62 inches
Electromagnetic dual disc brakes with emergency hub
Four pneumatic road-rated tires
Front - 13.5 inch
Rear - 16 inch
Up to 12 degrees maximum
Yes. Digital Tritium Controls: Speed,
8 amperes, off-board.
435 pounds with batteries
6 to 8 hours
Some Assembly Required
All electric bikes and mobility scooters we sell require basic assembly that only takes around an hour. We highly recommend getting it assembled by a certified and licensed professional. In case you can assemble the scooter on your own, you will find all materials needed to perform assembly are included with the e-bikes, including basic hand tools. We also advise using a greasing agent on all threaded parts.
Included with purchase
- FREE Shipping Insurance ($100 value)
- FREE Pre-Delivery Notice ($15 value)
- FREE Charger ($50 value)
- FREE Aftermarket LED Light ($50 value)
- FREE money you will save from not having licenses, insurance, and car parking fees ($$$ value)
Order an EV Rider Royale 4 Cargo Mobility Scooter today from Electric Bike City. Free shipping + insurance on all of our EV Rider Mobility Scooters. Order today and receive a free gift!