X-Treme Alpine Trails Elite Electric Mountain Bike With Pedal Assist, Throttle, Front Shocks, Integrated Fenders, and Headlight
Looking for an affordable ride with practical features? This is an entry-level electric bicycle appropriate for budget-conscious riders and students. It is based on the proven rigid hardtail frame with additional features like front shock, fenders, headlight, and a phone holder, making it a practical ride. It is very easy to maintain and perfect choice for kids, teenagers, and adults. It is a fun yet cost effective ride for commute around the city.
X-Treme Alpine Trails Features and Benefits:
- RUGGED YET COMFORTABLE. I
- 300-WATT MOTOR. Its direct-drive 300-watt brushless DC motor makes riding this bike easier.
- THROTTLE AND PEDAL ASSIST. It has pedal assist and throttle modes like most electric bikes. Choose pedal assist to make it easier to pedal or stick to throttle if power levels are not a problem. You can do pedal assist to start off and switch to throttle to maneuver around. Speed control is easy with the twist control on the right handlebar.
- SHIMANO 7-SPEED GEARS. Navigate uphills and stop-and-go traffic much easier with the equipped Shimano Tourney 7-speed derailleur.
- SIMPLE RIGID STEEL FRAME.
A surprisingly comfortable ride for its price
Enjoy riding with its 300-watt motor
With throttle and pedal assist modes for versatility
Enjoy biking with the Shimano 7-Speed derailleur
Reliable for everyday use
X-Treme Alpine Trails Elite Electric Mountain Bike Technical Specifications
|Model||X-Treme Alpine Trails|
300-watt brushless DC hub motor, direct drive propulsion
Sealed lead-acid batteries 12 amperes per hour, two units
20 miles per hour
Twist Throttle or Pedal & Power Assisted (PAS) or Pedal Only
Key Locked On/Off Switch & Key Locked Battery Pack
7-speed Shimano Tourney
Front and rear rim caliper brakes
4 to 5 hours
Videos about X-Treme Alpine Trails Electric Mountain Bike
Some Assembly Required
All electric bikes we sell require basic assembly that only takes around an hour. We highly recommend getting it assembled by a certified and licensed bike shop. In case you can assemble the bike on your own, you will find all materials needed to perform assembly are included with the e-bikes, including basic hand tools. We also advise using a greasing agent on all threaded parts.
Included with purchase
- FREE Shipping Insurance ($100 value)
- FREE Pre-Delivery Notice ($15 value)
- FREE Charger ($50 value)
- FREE Aftermarket LED Light ($50 value)
- FREE money you will save from not having licenses, insurance, and car parking fees ($$$ value)
Order an X-treme Alpine Trails Electric Bike today from Electric Bike City. Free shipping + insurance on all of our X-treme E-Bikes. Order today and receive a free gift!
If you like this electric bike, but want some more features, you may be interested in an upgrade. Check out the X-treme Trail Maker Electric Bike!
If you want a step-through version of the Alpine Trails, check out the X-treme Sierra Trails Electric Bike!