X-Treme XB-504 Electric Moped with Key Ignition, Direct-Drive Motor, Dual Brakes, Full Suspension, Integrated LED Lights and Trunk Box.
X-Treme XB-504 Electric Moped 48V Features and Benefits:
- LARGE SPACE FOR YOUR STUFF. Bring all your stuff in your commute.
- POWERFUL HUB MOTOR. It has a 500-watt DC motor in the rear wheel hub, delivering torque directly to the rear wheel. Expect this scooter to have quick acceleration, which is useful when starting off when lights turn green. You can easily control speed using the variable throttle twist grip.
- FRONT AND REAR SHOCKS AND BRAKES. It has brakes on the front and rear for plenty of stopping power and more control.
- GOOD RANGE FOR COMMUTE. It can reach 20 miles on a single charge.
- RUGGED FOR DAILY USE. As proof of quality, the scooter comes with a three-month warranty and the battery comes with a 6-month warranty. .
It’s cool ride for you and your stuff
Although it looks like a scooter, X-Treme XB-504 Electric Moped is legally classified as a moped. Make sure to check local regulations in your place.
Get over anything with its 500-watt DC motor
X-Treme XB-504 Electric Moped can go over speed bumps and uphills with ease with its 500-watt brushless DC motor. It can climb uphill roads even if you are carrying stuff. The motor is in the hub of the rear wheel, so it directs torque right in the wheel. The 16-inch wheels are wide and thick that provides optimal traction.
With full suspension and brakes for comfort and control
For a lower price, you can have full suspension and front and rear brakes with X-Treme XB-504 Electric Moped. The front has a fork while the rear has a pair of coilovers. Full suspension is necessary for a stable ride, and you will appreciate them when you go over bad roads.
It goes 20 miles on a single charge
X-Treme XB-504 Electric Moped can reach up to 20 miles, which is more than enough since most commutes are only 15 miles on the average. You can use this electric scooter to reach places in your city.
X-Treme XB-504 Electric Moped is equipped with four units lead-acid batteries, which are very reliable and not prone to overheating. To extend the range, you can bring the charger along (it has plenty of storage anyway) and charge it at work or school.
It is a reliable and safe ride
X-Treme XB-504 Electric Moped is a reliable ride for daily commuters. For a lower price, you can have an electric vehicle with awesome features. It has everything you need for a safe ride, like LED headlights and taillights, mirrors, flashers, and comfortable seat.
The scooter is rated to carry up to a maximum of 300 lbs. Because its motor is inside the rear wheel, it has few moving parts for reliability. Its lead-acid batteries also work for years (and it has 6-month warranty).
Here is a video featuring X-Treme XB-502 Electric Moped
X-Treme XB-504 Electric Moped Technical Specifications
500-watt brushless DC hub motor, direct drive propulsion
4 units of 12 volt batteries with 20 amperes per hour
20 miles per hour
Throttle with variable speed control, and Pedal Only
Headlights, Taillights, Brake light, Blinkers
Font and rear brakes
16 x 2.5 inches
|Max rider weight||
Speedometer, Battery indicator
Some Assembly Required
All electric bikes we sell require basic assembly that only takes around an hour. We highly recommend getting it assembled by a certified and licensed bike shop. In case you can assemble the bike on your own, you will find all materials needed to perform assembly are included with the e-bikes, including basic hand tools. We also advise using a greasing agent on all threaded parts.
Exclusive Offers Available ONLY at ElectricBikeCity.com
- FREE Shipping to Lower 48 USA! (and Low Flat Rate International Shipping)
- FREE Warranty!
- FREE Signature Required Delivery Service for Your Peace of Mind!
- FREE Smart Charger!
- FREE Lifetime Tech Support!
Buy it now!
Order an X-Treme XB-504 Electric Bike today from Electric Bike City. Free shipping + insurance on all of our X-Treme E-Bikes. Order today and receive a free gift!
Worried if this is legal in your state? Read the federal regulation here.